I detoxed myself!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i made it to detox my self to do the dishes and clean up some of my room I managed to get most dust bunnies now there is cat litter everywhere!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kbak

I LOVE that " A clean house is the sign of a broken computer". I'm going to remember that!! What a hoot. Made my day.
Here's another one for you...my mom has a sign that says "Dull women have immaculate houses." I love that one!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

Here's another one for you...my mom has a sign that says "Dull women have immaculate houses." I love that one!
I REALLY like that one!!

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Woah, hang on, I didn't mean it like THAT! Just that I'm ADDICTED to this darn site, I can't wait to come home at night and see what's been going on all day! Kitties are sick...did they go to the vet? Was it worms, or something else? What's Wesley's next tarot prediction? Did Fwan go on another date with her new boots? Is there a new Wyan's "inane question of the week" yet? Has Wenzee baked anymore pies? Anymore doughnut peddlers at Hissy's door? Anyone need help? Is Harley still behaving, not peeing on coats? Any new recipes? Pictures? Games? And what IS wrong with Yinny anyway?

But, today, I actually TOLD myself, "Self? You are NOT going on TCS until you do the dishes and laundry that you have been neglecting for days! It's just not right! And you WILL sit there later with a hot pack on your neck, to ease the pain from sitting in the same position for hours on end, scrolling, scrolling..."
So, I detoxed myself for 2 hours and got caught up on my chores. And now, I'm back!
I used to be like that...
Now I am addicted to a stupid balloon popping game my husband showed me!!!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It said "Work fascinates me...
I can sit and watch it for hours!"
I`ve also read one that said "If you come to see me, come anytime.
If you come to see my house, make an appointment!"
Linda

jazzy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know what you are talking about. I tried to go to another forum site, it's just different.