I despise my neighbor

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CC12

What a horrible person.
Sometimes people like him get under your skin and stay there. He sounds like a real gem.
Are you sure he doesn't have a crush on you? Going around shirtless and cutting back the trees for a better view...Just sayin'.
Ha ha, it is funny you say that. A few years back after he butchered the tree real good, I made a comment to him that I think he may be doing it so he can see into my bedroom window.

Well, he just about blew a gasket, and he said "Lady, I wouldn't let my dog look at you."
I thought that was pretty funny, but unfortunately that bout of butchering killed the tree, and now I have to get someone out here to cut the top two thirds down. Now he is working on the healthy tree next to it. I have 5 weed trees that I dug up, that are going back there as soon as the dead one is topped. He will have so many trees to cut, he won't know what to do with himself.

krazycatlover

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ugh I had neighbors who would throw beer bottles in my back yard. I thought it was cause they were on probation and not allowed to drink so I told them feel free to throw your cans in my trash but it kept happening. Then one day someone threw a diaper in my back yard so I started throwing everything back over the fence. Now I have a 6 foot fence around my back yard and the cans were always on there side so I know it wasnt just an issue where they were blowing over. Some people are so rude. Thankfully one day they stopes.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought that was pretty funny, but unfortunately that bout of butchering killed the tree, and now I have to get someone out here to cut the top two thirds down. Now he is working on the healthy tree next to it.
Is this moron reaching over into your yard to cut your trees? I believe that by law he can cut any part hanging over his property. If he's cutting in your "air space" I think you could actually sue him for damaging/killing your trees. Like I said, what a moron.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailuvscats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by libby74

Is this moron reaching over into your yard to cut your trees? I believe that by law he can cut any part hanging over his property. If he's cutting in your "air space" I think you could actually sue him for damaging/killing your trees. Like I said, what a moron.
He is leaning over a bit. It would be too difficult to prove and sue. I will just continue to payback as I can. when he stops, I will. So far, this year, he cut my tree again, and I freed a squirrel.

Last year he sprayed my vines and I sprayed his tomato plants that I could reach. Not sure if he realized where the black leaves came form. Vinegar will do that. HE didn't spray anything this year.