I couldn't believe my eyes...

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am just now seeing this thread. He looks great! Does he have a name yet?

boog's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
"Boog's Mom...I see you're from Oregon too. I found him on Lone Elder Rd between Canby and Aurora, if you have any clue where that is.
"

You are kidding me! I live in Aurora. I know exactly where that is. That is less than 2 minutes from my house. What a small world! Shoot, I would have offered to kitten sit for ya. I've been away from the forums for a couple days, introducing Skip to Boog.

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wonderful, simply wonderful!
He looks good and healthy now! I believe George made sure you two crossed paths

Decided on a name yet?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He's a sweet little bug too. Here he is peeking out from his papa's robe.

The name is tough. Today is the RB anniversary of my longest lived kitty, Buddy Lee. I've been tempted to call him Little Buddy, but I almost feel bad about giving Buddy's name to another kitty. We've also leaned toward Buster, who was another of my RB cats, but he was FELV+ and only lived a short time. Last night we were watching him play and I commented that he reminded me of a little gremlin. DH thought of Gizmo and I thought of Spike!
Sigh... He was supposed to go for his first shots today but I changed his food on Sunday and it gave him a bad case of the squirts (TMI) so I changed the appointment to Thursday. He simply refused to eat Nutro kitten food, but he loves the Science Diet. I'm not sure it loves him though...

Boog's Mom... you know where Barlow Rd crosses Lone Elder at the little cemetary? If you turn left there (coming from the South) and go a short distance, that's where I found him. Nothing but plowed fields on either side, although there are houses not too far away. Ever been to the SouthEnd Antique mall? I'm the cat lady there. Duh...
I live up Crooked Finger. (above Scotts Mills) Yeah, I know... but we have running water, electricity, the works...

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
B-names... we had two fosters named Buckaroo and Boomerang, both little greyish tigers like your fella. What a sweetheart he is!