I could use some prayers . . .

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
sorry about your grandfather
sending (((hugs and prayers your way))))

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the support everyone. I can't say how much this means to me. They told us today that the whole right half of his brain was destroyed from this one stroke, not counting the others. The doctor said that if it was his dad, he'd let him die. So, we had a memorial-type of church service for him today, and they were going to turn all the machines off right after. We all told him good-bye today. It's only a matter of a couple days before he dies, we think.

I'm really sad right now, and am preparing to drown my woes . . . via good ole' Sam Adams. At least for tonight. Then it's back to reality tomorrow. My little brother is over here tonight to spend the night with us, too.

charmsdad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aurora,
I'm so sorry for you and your family. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

George

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Viva - I am sorry to hear about your grandfather.
I will keep you and your family in my prayers...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone. Well, my mom called me this afternoon to tell me that he died this morning. I just wanted to let you know . . . I'm really sad. I'm going to bed early tonight. I have a long week ahead of me.

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry
if you need to talk please pm me. Losing my grandfather is the hardest thing I ever had to go through. I still get teary eyed thinking about it. Sometimes it helps to talk.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
((((((Viva)))))))

We are here for you whenever you want to cry on our collectively VERY big shoulders, or just as a break from the reality of what you are going through.

purrfectcatlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry about your loss , my heart is going out to you and your fam. . I will continue to pray for peace and comfort
God bless

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Viva-

I'm so sorry.
I know it's hard for you. . . but he's at peace now and no longer suffering. Let the good memories and special times comfort you.
He is watching over you and your family now.

Laurie

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Viva - i am so sorry. He is now free of suffering and he is watching over you and smiling. Bless your heart.

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Viva,

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this difficult time.

Nora