I could have crawled into a hole and died...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
too funny!!! Hey, you should really get Michael some "save the tata's" stuff!!!!! I have a cute bumper magnet that says "save the tata's!" and i LOVE it. People always get a good laugh out of me driving around with it- and a huge chunk of proceeds from the website helps breat cancer

I think you should get him this shirt

http://www.savethetatas.com/graphicpages/awesome.html

look through the website- there's tons of funny ones!!!
www.savethetatas.com

When I have kids, i'm going to get this one in the middle

http://www.savethetatas.com/catalog_kids.htm

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is so funny. I would have cracked up!

My dear BF has the habit of when he finds something that is super cool he says "Wow, thats boobies"

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's not related to Nate is he?

I think I'd have died of firstly embarrassment and then laughing, but I am sort of used to it myself. Funniest thing I can remember was when we were sitting around with a large group of friends and Nate turned to a Jewish couple and at top volume (he only has one volume setting) asked, completely seriously and in innocence, "so does your Synagogue have any special services for Christmas?" You could hear a slight hesitation in his voice towards the end of the sentence as he realised the stupidity of the question, but it was too late to stop, and he's not one to think before opening his mouth... conversation stopped completely for about 5 seconds before everyone within earshot collapsed with laughter and he tried to bury himself. He will not thank me for repeating this story

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

He's not related to Nate is he?

I think I'd have died of firstly embarrassment and then laughing, but I am sort of used to it myself. Funniest thing I can remember was when we were sitting around with a large group of friends and Nate turned to a Jewish couple and at top volume (he only has one volume setting) asked, completely seriously and in innocence, "so does your Synagogue have any special services for Christmas?" You could hear a slight hesitation in his voice towards the end of the sentence as he realised the stupidity of the question, but it was too late to stop, and he's not one to think before opening his mouth... conversation stopped completely for about 5 seconds before everyone within earshot collapsed with laughter and he tried to bury himself. He will not thank me for repeating this story
That's too funny!

I think I'm going to have to get him a Save the Ta Ta's shirt. He'd wear it with pride!