I could beat the Sh*t out of this man... Read!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree animal cruelty punishments are not fierce enough! Not too far from where I live a young couple's cat had babies... What did they do with the babies? They decided to get wasted and throw all of them into the bonfire! They claimed to the police officers that they remember doing nothing of the sort! Im not sure if they got a year in jail or just a years probation! None the less that upset me beyond belief (pretty much to tears)! I can't imagine the excruciating pain those babies went through, and what type of sick person could just stand there and listen to them scream in pain! I think he should be castrated and the woman (who claimed she didnt remember the event) should receive punishment as well! Harsh punishment!!!!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wasnt sure if you all already new this as i didnt read through the hole post , but i just clicked on the link and it says its been flagged down now ? i take it that means its been removed? good if it has i will not express how i feel on this subject i like comming on TSC to much to do that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes it was flagged down yesterday! Thanks everyone for putting a stomp on this jerk!