I Caved!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yippie..

Can't wait! She was so loving and sweet when I sat with her yesterday, can't wait to get her home and snuggle her.
(I do need to run a brush through her though some point soon. That I know. She's got a couple of knots in that thick fur of hers. I could feel em yesterday.

Have to stop at Walmart and get another huge rubbermaid though first and a few more boxes of litter. One can never have too many litter boxes or too much litter!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted this on another thread I started, but figured I"d throw it here too.

The lady at the shelter that was kind enough to keep her eyes open for me has found a little orange baby girl!!!
I'm so excited!! She said this little one was meant for us because her name is Molly (which is what we decided to name the our new little long haired gray girl here that I fell in love with when I was searching for a little orange one). WOW! - guess fate works in mysterious ways!

She's only 7 weeks old now, so she's not home yet, but they sent me some pics. She looks like a doll!

And - now that is it!! We are done! 6 is enough! Someone on this post told me 6 cause it's a nice even number
. Well, I fell for that one, but this is it. No more
....hehe - yeah right!
Another shelter baby rescued!!!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...she's just precious!

Yes, six is definitely enough...of course I don't see an all black kitty in your crew yet....just kidding!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Aww...she's just precious!

Yes, six is definitely enough...of course I don't see an all black kitty in your crew yet....just kidding!
Ummm....I'm counting my calico as my black one. She's mostly black.
And that's not fair! There's too many beautiful colors and shapes and personalities to throw stuff like that at me.
My house will be packed! I'm weak. All I have to do is simply step foot into the shelter.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
She's absolutely adorable. I'm glad you found your orange kitty, and that another kitty also found a home in the process! Wow, half a dozen cats.