I caught Biscotte!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is such a little sweetheart!
I'm so glad that introductions have gone well, and she's settled in.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know I said this before - but what a little doll! She is just the cutest, softest looking little girl! And what behavior! We've never had any of our intros be so considerate of the "pecking order,"

Welcome home, Biscotte!

Laurie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight after dinner I was sitting on the sofa with a book and Dushka, Ellie and Wellington were all on or as close as they could get to, my lap. Biscotte sat and watched for a while and then decided that maybe they were onto something good, so she jumped up and settled herself on top of all the others. I couldn't take a pic as the camera was out of reach. but it was so funny. Gradually she squirmed down till she was in between Ellie and Wellington and began to purr. And Ellie began to lick her!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jenny, sometimes I think we should all carry our camera around with us on a rope on our neck! How sweet of Biscotte to do that!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is so sweet!
I'm so glad she has become such a natural part of the clan!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Jenny, sometimes I think we should all carry our camera around with us on a rope on our neck! How sweet of Biscotte to do that!
Ain't that the truth!!!! What a sweet moment, Jenny. Seems Mlle Biscotte has been well and truly accepted.