I cant wait!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

april31

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well we picked up the female. We are still deciding about the male we wanted to take this one to the vet first. Worms neg, fel luk neg fiv neg ahe does have a fever he gave us amoxicilin he does think she might have a slight uri. But said other then that shes ok.

She was very relaxed during exam purred the whole time even when they took her blood. The vet remarked how laid back she was didnt care what he did as long as we kept petting her.

We asked about adopting the male they gave us a discount offer that we could for $90 instead of the $120. We havent decided really. The vet costed $63 money isnt a issue but yet it is. we told them we would let them know in the morning since the shelter is closed now.

I cant get over how relaxed she is. Not acting afraid at all very curious though.

I need to figure out how to get pictures to show you all. Shes just adorable. The vet thinks shes younger then 4 months he said prob closer to just 3 months.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by april31

We asked about adopting the male they gave us a discount offer that we could for $90 instead of the $120. We havent decided really. The vet costed $63 money isnt a issue but yet it is. we told them we would let them know in the morning since the shelter is closed now.
Please let me add my support for adopting the brother! There's no love like a sibling's love.