I can't help but laugh at this!!

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My gosh my grandpa just annoys the heck out of me!!

The other day he was talking to me telling me that during the month of October all black cats become really hyper and act all crazy and stuff. While he was telling me this Jack Daniels was laying on my bed PASSED OUT!! My doesn't that blow his theory away?! Gosh he's so superstitious it's ANNOYING!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love Grandpas! Whatever you do, don't ask my grandfather anything about the army. You will be there for hours.

But now I kind of relish it. Grandpa has had some health issues. He really doesn't talk much except about the army and WWII. I'm not sure what the official diagnosis is, Dementia or Altheimers (however you spell it) but Grandpa gets confused and things now. But he still tells his Army stories. With all these problems I can't help but think someday I'll be wishing with all my might that he could tell me army stories again. So I try to enjoy and remember them now.

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my black cat has some red colors to him so he's not 'all' black. But yeah he's been wild lately. Actually they all were last night. The full moon I think, made them insane; I had to break up SO MANY catfights IN MY HOUSE!

I wish my grandpa was still alive to tell me stories. I miss that.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I love Grandpas! Whatever you do, don't ask my grandfather anything about the army. You will be there for hours.

But now I kind of relish it. Grandpa has had some health issues. He really doesn't talk much except about the army and WWII. I'm not sure what the official diagnosis is, Dementia or Altheimers (however you spell it) but Grandpa gets confused and things now. But he still tells his Army stories. With all these problems I can't help but think someday I'll be wishing with all my might that he could tell me army stories again. So I try to enjoy and remember them now.
Have you ever thought about recording his stories? It would be a nice thing to be able to keep for your family.

evnshawn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My black one meows like he's been drinking whiskey and smoking Marlboros for 30 years, and he acts a turd most of the time. But I'm pretty sure he's the same in October as he is every other month.

Relatives ... I tell ya.