I can't believe this

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went looking for a ballet smiley for Neet. This is all I could come up with! :ballet: It just doesn't do it for me - not enough tulle!

:goofy:

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Well, I don't "rest my eyes" very often, and they haven't made enough tulle' to make a tutu to fit me.... so I am pretty safe....
With the help of some of our more sewing-savvy ladies on here, I'm sure we can arrange something for you.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

With the help of some of our more sewing-savvy ladies on here, I'm sure we can arrange something for you.
That's OK. Thanks. I'd rather not take the time to shave my legs again just for that....

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sure my uncle would be glad to add some Boilermaker items to your collection.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I'm sure my uncle would be glad to add some Boilermaker items to your collection.
She's actually looking for some Ole Miss stuff, Jan. She needs some firestarter for the campground.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Oh really, Neet! And just how long has it been? Cold there in the winter? Run out of long johns?
I know you've been sick, and I really hate to do this.... but...

Only two days thank you.

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Belinda.......do you have these in your LSU collection....or on your feet? I was at Academy the other day and saw this.....made me think of you.....hmmmm, I wonder why?

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SophieC

Hey Belinda.......do you have these in your LSU collection....or on your feet? I was at Academy the other day and saw this.....made me think of you.....hmmmm, I wonder why?
OMG, do not encourage her!!!!!!!!!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

If she doesn't have them, I'm sure she will now!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No, I do not have none of those, and I was at a Acadamy store around Christmas and I didn't see any of them then.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

She's actually looking for some Ole Miss stuff, Jan. She needs some firestarter for the campground.
I wouldn't waste my money buying Ole Miss stuff