I can't believe I'm writing this

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that you are now on. But every day I hope you feel a little better. I have been on that journey many times. And I know I will take it again many times. I thought it might get easier, but it does not. Did you decide on a final resting place for Villy? I have a little cemetery behind my barn. Each one of my fur babes has a cross with their names carved on. Still think of you and wondered how you are doing. Hugs to Roxie and yourself. God Bless Villy.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I`m so sorry to come back and read about poor sweet Villy

Sending you lots of hugs and prayers at such a sad time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all,

I could really use some help.

Villy is back from the crematorium, and is in her little casket, ready to be buried.

I live in rented accommodation.

I lived in a house for 3 years, and that's where Villy spent most of her time with me. My ex is still in the house, and will be for a few years. He's happy for her to be buried there, or

shall I bury her in a pot in my garden, that way I can take her with me.....

What shall I do?

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
read your thoughts on where to place Villy, I immediately thought you should place her in a pot in your garden. Who is to say your ex may move in a few years. You would have no access to pay respects to her if new people lived in the house. They may even landscape and, horror of horrors, disturb her resting place. Peace of mind is everything. I would hate to see you loose her again. All my cats are in our little graveyard behind our barn. As will be my and my husbands ashes too. Hope you are feeling better. Sadly, life does go on but happily our love and smiles of memory stay with us. Your friend across the pond.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why do you need to bury her ashes? There are people who actually keep the ashes in the house. Sometimes in a place of honor say the mantle or a sunny spot where Villy used to like to lay. I'am sure you could find a proper vessel for her. Maybe something with a cat carved on it and her name and dates. Hope these suggestions help. YFATP

esrandall2000

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by farleyv

Why do you need to bury her ashes? There are people who actually keep the ashes in the house. Sometimes in a place of honor say the mantle or a sunny spot where Villy used to like to lay. I'am sure you could find a proper vessel for her. Maybe something with a cat carved on it and her name and dates. Hope these suggestions help. YFATP
I 2nd the idea of keeping her ashes in the house. That way whatever your living situation, she will be with you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's two years on and I still think of my sweet baby all the time. I was blessed to have her in my life, and she's forged the path for my current and future feline friends :-)
We've lit a candle for her tonight.
I also have a beautiful little black and White bundle of 8 week old kitten snuggled up sleeping on me. Roxy has a black and white companion again.
I love you so much Villy, and hope you are playing happily at the rainbow bridge.
I have her ashes in a casket upstairs. I'm so glad I could keep her with me.
Love you always Villy xxxx

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I haven't logged in for a long time but got e-mailed to say you'd replied to this thread. I remember Villy and you very well and am happy you've given another kitten a great home. I hope you, Roxy and the new kitten have a long, healthy and happy life!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jessy

It's two years on and I still think of my sweet baby all the time. I was blessed to have her in my life, and she's forged the path for my current and future feline friends :-)
We've lit a candle for her tonight.
I also have a beautiful little black and White bundle of 8 week old kitten snuggled up sleeping on me. Roxy has a black and white companion again.
I love you so much Villy, and hope you are playing happily at the rainbow bridge.
I have her ashes in a casket upstairs. I'm so glad I could keep her with me.
Love you always Villy xxxx
Aw...I was JUST thinking of you a couple days ago! I found your Christmas card with Roxy and Villy...awww...Do you have the little Villy statue still?

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I certainly remember Villy and all you went through.

The sharp pain becomes a dull ache, combined with a few smiles as time goes by.

To have brought another little one into your life is a tribute to Villy and the love you had.....it is being passed on. A great gift to her.

God bless.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw Sweetie
, I am sorry for Villy's passing. You and Villy fought a very tough battle, very courageous. The pain after they are gone is just unbearable. Give Roxy lots of love, I think you both need eachother so much right now. Villy will come to you and is with you everyday in spirit
Believe......

RIP sweet
Villy