I can't believe I'm getting a 4th!!!! (I know it's been a while folks, hello!)

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi all!

So in about 4 weeks, we will have a baby kitten! I've never had a little one! My brother was stupid and didn't get his cat spayed....(as some of you may remember, I lost my beloved Bentley last year), well there were 3 striped ones, and one tuxedo...My brother seemed to be in love with the tiger striped ones and kind of "meh" toward this little tuxedo...I picked her up and she has the exact same markings as Bentley! I looked at my husband and said "we have to take her" , he was sold, as he's always wanted a kitten. After Bentley we had decided to just keep it at 3....BUT....here we are!!!!!! We are not in a very large space by any means which is a little of a concern...there for another cat tree will be in order :D but YAY! Just wanted to share in my excitement! 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWW a kitten will bring such joy and laughter in your home. Congratulations and you must post pictures!!!! You don't need a lot of space for the kitties! We have more cat furniture than people furniture. :lol3:

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Three's company, four is warm hearted,
  five is insane.
Ahem. I beg to differ. Insane is one more cat than I will ever have! (Right now I'm up to eight.....eight is not insane, but nine might be getting there. JK!!)

Congratulations on your new addition! Kittens are just adorable!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I meant the cats act insane when there are that many of them.  After all, I do have my 5 ladies and that is just perfect with me. That's why I used the Hobbes emoticon. 

txcatmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!  We just added a 4th and are loving every minute of it!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on your new little girl!!!  How old will she be when you get her? Ideally she should be 12 weeks so that she learns her cat things from her Mom.

You do know that there are some things in this world that are meant to come in pairs?  Kittens are one!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congrats on your new little girl!!!  How old will she be when you get her? Ideally she should be 12 weeks so that she learns her cat things from her Mom.

You do know that there are some things in this world that are meant to come in pairs?  Kittens are one!!!
Unfortunately she will only be 8 weeks. I had talked to my vet about this, and asked if she should stay the 12 weeks, but knowing the situation she was in the vet said 8 weeks would be best. Hopefully she will learn from the others.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
5 might be insane in this apartment lol! I had 6 at one point...some time ago.There will be picture over load!!!! My oldest boy, though 10 is quite spry, and I have a feeling he will be moma cat lol!