I cannot eat in peace

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whenever we come home from Starbucks with a nice cold Mocha Frapaccino Drew breaks his neck trying to get the cup then tries to tip it over to get it to spill so he can lap it up. We literally have to 'guard' our drinks from there. He's a coffee addict!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peaches only tries to eat particular things but I don't let her have most of them. She always goes for the stuff with milk in it! And wheeeew does she stink if she gets into milk! She likes chicken too though, and sometimes I'll give her some leftover chicken. But I have to cut it up into tiny pieces.

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Lorie D.
LOL! I like that pic of Zoey with the licorice, it reminds me of Snowball's reaction whenever anyone eats potato chips. He jumps on our laps and starts batting at the potato chips while we're trying to eat them. If that doesn't work, he reaches up and tries to pull our hands down so the potato chip will be closer to him. When we finally give in and throw a potato chip on the floor, he quickly jumps off our lap, rushes over to the potato chip, licks off all the salt and leaves the rest. Then he jumps back on our lap and everything starts all over again.
Lorie that is hilarious!!! ROTFL!!