I cannot belive I lost my cat in north of Iceland

loveall

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It has been 2 weeks now, I took my poor baby with me to the middle of nowhere and I have been searching for him since. This is the worst thing that could happen, now I feel so guilty taking him with me, and the worst thing is to not know anything. I imagine the worst like he is cold, hungry and doesn't know his way back or he is trapped somewhere. One day I walked 19 kilometers and was calling him all the way and looking for a trail or just some hint, but nothing. except I found some trail but I think it is from artic fox, but I am not sure. There are no predadors here except the fox, and it will not go after an adult Tom cat. What would have happened? And this place it is about 400 km from home, very windy and snow heavy. I love and miss my cat so much, how could this happen?:sniffle:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hi @loveall

What happened? How long had you and your cat been at the place he went missing from? Does he usually go outside or is he an indoor cat? When you say Tom Cat do you mean he hasn't been neutered?

If you could give us some more details about how he got out and went missing we'll try to help.