I can see my house from here

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is sooo cool! I found my house after scrolling a bit on the picture. Boy, is my lot small.

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that is soooo awesome! I found my street, now i'm trying to find my house!

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can just type in your address. That's how I found mine! Look to the left of the picture and you'll see mapquest.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldnt get a close enough picture of where I lived in Scotland, but I could see the Edinburgh Casle in details.

I also just found the house I lived in when I live in Menlo Park (California). This is just so great, I can stay on this forever, just "taking a walk" around the neighbourhood, and the places I knew over there.

Thanx for posting this!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also looked up the houses I grew up in and the school where I work. As for my house, I always knew the lot was small (I have a zero lot line on one side), but it was amazing to see just how close together the houses on my street really are.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's pretty cool. I couldn't get to my suburb but it showed my region in general. Do any of you guys find it spooky that pics are being taken of your houses? Especially when you can see who's car is in the driveway or even your pets. I find it a bit spooky LOL.