I came home to this? Is this possible?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like your son ment well, i'm sure he is very good with animals...you raised him well. if you need help as far as having the kittens vaccinated and altared please let me know. i'm not sure where u live, but if you are in the USA there are tons of shelters/ rescue groups and vet clinics that provide low cost spay/neuters as well as shots. In the mean time, i would definitely keep her and the other kittens away from any male cats. best of luck!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nikki,
We discovered that my son had found the kittens in his friends garage and when the mom didn't return all day he paniced and brought the kittens home. He put them in with the momma cat (someone dropped her off on my doorstep). She has taken them in as her own which shocked me. I don't know where the mom and her babies came from or who the mom of the two newest additions is but we are doing the best we can. I have contacted a local rescue who will take the momma when the kittens are weaned and the babies will not be adopted out until they are spayed/neutered. It is hard keeping up with all of these kittens.

Oops, I guess we were posting at the same time
My cats are all indoor only so no unneutered males will have a chance to date her before she is fixed