I Bought a Cane

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

you have no idea if that chiropractic care is dangerous at this point. If you have any stenosis going on (takes an MRI to see that clearly) it could be very bad to continue that.
My back is already feeling better. The chiro helped immediately get the pain to settle down so it wasn't as intense. And it's been getting better each day. The massage I had last week really did the job. I actually have no more sciatic nerve pain. My back is still tight and fatigued, but there is no shooting pains. A few more massages and all of the deep muscles will be nicely loosened up like they were after my initial massages last year. My mistake was not finding a new massage therapist when I started working days Monday to Friday. While I was going for massage, my back was 100% pain free.

My pain is now my left knee because I had been compensating for the right hip/sciatic pain. I was at my doctor for something unrelated yesterday and he took a look at my knee and said that it's just inflammed and to apply ice.

Between ice, anti-inflammatories and a massage tomorrow, it should feel better by the weekend.