I belive Masquerade to have worms now...

ladybell

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Where were yiu able to deworm for $6? I just recently discovered my two cats have rapewirm (brought in by the new cat) and I too am strapped for cash

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My vet dewormed Tumbles when we first got him for $5.  I was absolutely floored!  She also didn't charge the new patient fee, for him 2 yrs ago or for our newest rescue kitty in Jan.  I think it's because they were both rescues.

Sier, I am so glad you got some vet help for your baby!!  I really hope this kitty helps decrease your anxiety disorders.  Kitties are such wonderful creatures for de-stressing.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where were yiu able to deworm for $6? I just recently discovered my two cats have rapewirm (brought in by the new cat) and I too am strapped for cash
Some vets are nice and don't charge an office fee for getting de-wormer. I can go into my vet's office any time and get most meds without even bringing the kitty in. Drontal (kills all types of worms) usually costs around $4-$6 per pill.

orientalslave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Drontal is cheap, but they are huge and getting them down can be a real battle.  In the UK we have Milbemax which is just as effective but a fraction the size, and far easier to get down a cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sierloveless

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all

She is doing quite well now, her bloating has decreased quite a bit, she has a second deworming next week, and will get to play with the 3 kittens that live at the vets office =) they made quick friends.

The only issue we are having now is that she still has the runs, and ive had to wash her off several times because it was covering her entire back end, and often times my floor. She's on solid foods and we have cut out most of her snacks until she is entirely well again and back to attacking our feet. She also becoming aggressive if we dont let her have her way.

For example, if it is play time and we are too busy to play with her, she begins hissing and scratching. She is being raised the same was as all my previous feline companions and only one other (a calico named Gracie) acted this way, the others were very well tempered. Hopeing this  attitude wont stick for long...