I am wanting another kitty~no, im not crazy

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww the kitten is lovely. bet you cant waite till you bring him home.

i think adding another cat to 7 cats is fine as long as you can afford it , give it time and the room. i have 7 of my own plus 1 stray , 1 pregnant and 1 whos looking for a home so 10 all in all.
my best mates cat has just had kittens(long story) this is her fourth litter in 3 years. and i finally got through to her , and she is getting her spayed once the kittens are 6 weeks old , there now 3 weeks old. so thats 1 good thing. but now i have to convince her that the male she has ( who was from the second litter) will mate with his mum if his not neutered . but she dosnt seem to think so as he has shown no intrest. but for now she is starting to listen.
she did ask me if i would like 1 of the kittens. but because i dont condon what she has done i have said no , but they are lovely and the only time i ever went to someone for a kitten rather then rescueing or a stray was when lilly lost her litter and someone wanted rid of there 4 week old kittens. so i couldnt bring myself to take a kitten from her when there are so many needy kittens. or do you think im just being silly ? lol

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Zoey is asking for a sibling but I am still looking... lol.. it only took me like sixth months to adopt her ...
lol benny is still waveing his paw

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ahhhh....it's feeling like Spring in Kansas and the mind turns to babies!! The spring kittens are being born right now and the shelters will be filling up by mid April. You must have your psychic kitten hat on!!

Go for it and POST PICTURES!!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd say go for it!! if you can do it... and do adopt from a shelter of some sort. Those kitties need so much love...

This is why I volunteer. I can't bring another home right now, my apt complex won't allow more than two... and while SOME tenants might be able to get away with it, I can't... my windows face the management office!! So, I volunteer at the county shelter to get my 'fix.' It helps... other than the strong desire to take them ALL home...

Go for it... bring another lovely kitty home...

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I have reached my cat limit at 2 cats. I don't know how all of you with more than that manage it
Mind you I think Radar is the equivalent of having 5 cats, the amount of energy and mischief he contains.
I am definitely not getting any kittens for a while. I have told my colleagues that if they ever hear me say that I'd like a new kitten to remind me about the dark circles under my eyes and kitten scratches on my arms and face (from Sonic running across me while I'm asleep) that I have at the moment.

But sure if you can afford and have room/time for another then I don't think 8 can be much different than 7, not as noticeable a difference as going from 1 to 2.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

yup after a while it just doesnt matter, 22 mouths here right now.of course by next week we will be down to 17 with kitties goinghome, lol

i know a few good persians LOL
Oh really??
I would love a persian!!