I am supremely worried about Traveler

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh MA I am sending loads of good thoughts your way. How scary for you! I really hope it's not serious. Keep posting updates. . .

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sending out all the love, and positive vibrations I can to him. I LOVE horses, and I can't stand to think of one who is sick.

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I hope the vet can find out what's hurting Traveler and that he gets better soon.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Any update? I may be a little early in asking but I am wondering how Trav is doing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The vet is puzzled, he took more blood and left some cortisone ointment for me to put on Trav four times a day. He also gave him something to calm him down, for he is quite agitated.
I have him in the lower pasture where there is nothing out there he can scratch his neck on, not even a tree. Now I just wait and watch.

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
so very sorry hissy, this is frustrating for you i bet, the waiting is a bummer, i sure hope he gets better soon, im sending lots of ((((vibes))))) your way and also a prayer. he has to get better, give him a hug for me. hope that bite gets to feeling better. take care

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey hissy, traveler will be fine..no worries..the board magic works...and he will be fine.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
he is much better though undoutedly frustrated at not being able to rub his neck against anything down in the pasture. The swellings have gone down and his eyes are more relaxed now then they were yesterday. I also went and got diaper rash ointment and am putting it on him to keep down the itching. But thankfully this was bite or allergy related and not health related!

THANK YOU FOR PRAYING FOR HIM-

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Mary Anne, I am so glad that it is nothing serious!

May he continue to get better!

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how is your bite doing M.A.? I hope he is feeling all better soon! Poor horsey!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am a beautiful technicolor today and I am moving quite slow- but I'll be alright, I got bit once before in the shoulder when Racer first arrived here. I will take getting bit in the hip over the shoulder anyday!

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by hissy
I am a beautiful technicolor today and I am moving quite slow- but I'll be alright, I got bit once before in the shoulder when Racer first arrived here. I will take getting bit in the hip over the shoulder anyday!
I would rather get bit on the hip if I had to pick. I have more meat there then on my shoulder