I am such a doofus!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My best friend just called from JAPAN!!! and I didn't answer the phone!

Why you ask? First because I wasn't thinking and when I saw a weird area code thing I didn't answer the call waiting, so she didn't get to leave a message. THEN when she called my cell immediately afterward I sorta got the idea it might be her because it was a similar weird looking number I didn't answer because I hesitated thinking.....can I accept international calls on my cell as part of my plan???

AAHHHHHHHHH! I haven't talked to her since a few days after she had her baby in January!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just sent her an e-mail....so hopefully she'll call back soon! I feel so stupid! I mean it had to be her! It just had to be her!

I don't have an international plan on my home phone so I have to wait for her to call.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She will attempt to call you back at some time..now you know the area code..I have to tell you I do that ALL of the time..If I don't know the area code/or #, I don't answer either..

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She called back! We talked for almost an hour which was sooo wonderful! But I almost missed her call again! Because I'd turned off the ringer on the phone I had with me! We heard her talking on the answering machine and I grabbed it!
It's just a day isn't it!?!

Oh and I got to hear my 'niece' start hollarin in the background!

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do that all the time, if I see a number that I don't recognize I usually hesitate to answer. Glad you finally got to talk to her though

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ClaireBear

I do that all the time, if I see a number that I don't recognize I usually hesitate to answer. Glad you finally got to talk to her though
I'm glad to hear some of you do that too!

I'm so relieved we talked. I've been missing her and to find out she's trying to come home for a visit....well that is just about enough to make me cry! (And I'm not a crier!)