i am such a bad bf or husband yea thats it

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondrebel76

sounds like me and my bf and his video game obsession. he thinks he has to have the latest newest game systems, and to me all they are is more noize and a tv hog!
I have the same problem.

blondrebel76

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
well the first one he bought wouldnt play but one song, the guy at the store said they had a few of them sold that were returned for that reason. Now this one will play the start of a song and then cut off in the middle and move to the next song, sometimes playing the whole thing but not always. Also to me they are harder to load then one of the older ipods. his last ipod would let you fill up a file on itunes and it would auto sinc the songs onto it, this one you have to do one at a time and it takes forever.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondrebel76

well the first one he bought wouldnt play but one song, the guy at the store said they had a few of them sold that were returned for that reason. Now this one will play the start of a song and then cut off in the middle and move to the next song, sometimes playing the whole thing but not always. Also to me they are harder to load then one of the older ipods. his last ipod would let you fill up a file on itunes and it would auto sinc the songs onto it, this one you have to do one at a time and it takes forever.
i've never had any of them problem's! no wonder you don't like it though, can see why.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol no way, i want to get rid of the blackberry i have now, accept work gave it me.(lol its a way for them to find me)

if i could get away with it, i would not even have a cell phone
I bet if you could get away with it you'd live on the top of a mountain and only have your computer for socialization!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I bet if you could get away with it you'd live on the top of a mountain and only have your computer for socialization!
well i would come down once a year for supplies and stuff

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You remind me of a fellow I know in Indiana. He lives in a forest in the middle of nowhere, down two miles of unpaved road, in a rambling house he built himself over a period of decades, just him and his wife, twenty miles from the nearest anything. But when he gets grouchy, he always says, "Too many damn people in this world! I'm movin' to Montana!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

he always says, "Too many damn people in this world! I'm movin' to Montana!"
i agree with him.. You should have seen this house in Indo i wanted to buy, The wife was like, NO WAY, its in the middle of the jungle hours from the shopping....

err, that was kinda the idea