I am SOOOO PO'ed right now!!!

rina_marie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That is so horrible!!! What I always advise people to do when they call us and we can't take in the dog/cat they are asking about is to go on petfinder.com and do a search for every rescue they can find in their state and in the surrounding states and write a mass email explaining the situation and then send it to every rescue they can find. At the end of the email, you can also request that they forward your information along to anyone who might be able to help. Donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t be afraid of rescues who are far away - there are lots of volunteer transporters out there who are willing to help. Be as detailed as you can when you write the email. Explain how you came across the cats. List the number of kittens (to the best of your ability) and number of adults. The more information you can send out, the better. If you can get pictures of some of them, send them along. If you are willing or able to do any vet work on them, let them know that as well. I went to petfinder and searched the listings in Kansas and came up with a few for you to start with (by no means a complete list.)

If we were a little closer we could do more, but in the meantime I hope this helps!

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]