I am soooo mad!!!

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
that is terrible
i am going to be very careful how i say this, but i really wonder about kids like that, they are so mean, i would find out who they are and turn them in to someone either police or humane soc. let the girl know next door, ask her about them. i think i would try the leash thing also, i walk my blackie, because these clowns might come back and try it again and manage to catch her. good luck with her and hope she keeps out of harms way.

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Pollyanna to Gothic_Amethyst
Yes, that entered my mind also, that if I actually would run out and give them a piece of my mind, or even just tell them calmly how this cat was one of the most important person in my life, and this wasn´t nice to do to any cat, they would maybe go out of their way to terrorize Pollýanna whenever they could.

Thanx for the vibes and prayers
I figured it had..I know how that feels though...my neighbor runs a paylake and my cats enjoy the 'free' food they catch...Im always terrified he will hurt my cats or that a customer will hurt them or take them...a male and female (female fixed but was mother of the male)of mine disapeared (about 2 weeks apart) and have been gone almost a month now. I blame the lake. I did everything to find them and nothing worked. People can be so cruel...why cant they EVER understand that our pets are more than pets....they are our children..I guess society will never change. You'll just have to sit down and make a list of the actions you can take and list the pros and cons of each action untill u can find the safest solution for both you and your cat.
Your welcome for the vibes and prayers..I know u need them *hugs*

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! I'm so sorry you had to deal with that! You poor thing! to see your first cat beaten and then for someone to do this to your precious princess? how sick and demented are they!?

I would blow a gasket! If someone did anything to terrorize my cats I'd kill! they are not only my "pets" but they are my children and to think of someone every hurting my "kids" would drive my over the edge!
I can't believe that they'd even think to do something like that to someone elses pet! How sick is that!? I can only imagine what they were going to do to her sick SOB's. (pardon my french.) I hate the thought of someone ever trying to hurt a living breathing animal! I hope someone bigger then those kids treats them like they were going to treat your princess. Hopefully when they are in jail, (and we ALL know they will be sooner or later) them they will be put in their place!

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! In the interest of keeping this forum PG rated I won't say what I really wanna say. I am happy that your best friend and beautiful cat is okay, and I hope you two can get back to being cuddly. As for those boys. Any kind of person that would mistreat an animal, well, they don't deserve to breath the same air as that animal if you catch my drift.

Let me tell you, if anyone ever did anything to any of my cats I would really lose it on them. My cats are never outside without me by their side but I leave the front doors open all the time, and just have the screen door closed. If anyone kid or adult walked by and started harassing my cats and trying to scare them. They'd have one hot mama on their hands. Zero tolerance for that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Gothic_Amethyst
Im always terrified he will hurt my cats or that a customer will hurt them or take them...a male and female (female fixed but was mother of the male)of mine disapeared (about 2 weeks apart) and have been gone almost a month now.
I´m sorry about the disapearance of your cats!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by jugen
OMG!If someone did anything to terrorize my cats I'd kill!
I wish you were here last night!!! I could have used your help!

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Pollyanna
I´m sorry about the disapearance of your cats!
Thank you....I wish I could bring them back...I just wish I knew where they were...I miss them...All I can say is if I find the lake people are responsible I will have to do something. Things like this is why I firmly believe we need better pet protection laws.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Gothic_Amethyst
Thank you....I wish I could bring them back...I just wish I knew where they were...I miss them...All I can say is if I find the lake people are responsible I will have to do something. Things like this is why I firmly believe we need better pet protection laws.
It´s so frustrating not to know what happened to them, you can´t really let go and give up hope untill you know either way.

I agree with you with better law needed! So many people just don´t realize that having a pet is having a friend with a personality, not just tons of identical fish in a tank.

gothic_amethyst

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Pollyanna
It´s so frustrating not to know what happened to them, you can´t really let go and give up hope untill you know either way.

I agree with you with better law needed! So many people just don´t realize that having a pet is having a friend with a personality, not just tons of identical fish in a tank.
I know! I wish I knew either way even as much as it would hurt them being dead. I keep trying to tell myself someone took them thinking they were strays since I didnt keep a collar on them afraid it would get them hung (even a break away had me worried).

I hope the law makers realize this too sometime soon...these cats are not just cats or pets they are our children and are as unique as children. They have personalities and needs. They deserve better treatment..especially by the government...police even need pets(sniffing dogs)and people need them for companionship....some people are just to dumb to realize their importance or to do anything about it. I just hate people that wont realize this and that treat pets bad...they cant even respect other people's property and leave other people's pets alone. I just hope you and I can figure something out. Too bad we cant make a law