I am so ugly...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

When I was living with an former boyfriend, I woke up from a nap when he came in and said "which do you like better?" He had shaved half of his beard off and showed me his left profile and his right profile. I'm not sure what he would have done if I had said the side with the beard.
That is hilarious! Colin once decided he'd try to grow a mustache after not shaving a few days, and then asked me what I thought. I definitely like him better clean shaven
So I told him he looked soo handsome clean shave, so that clean shaven was my favorite look on him. -Which it totally is! (I didn't tell him he looked like a 14yr old trying to grow a beard to look manly
shhh!!!) He's 30 btw.

marishka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I wonder what exactly freaked her out by it? hmm...

Originally Posted by theimp98

maybe your bird marishka thought you had a white snake around your head .lol i dont know i always wanted a birds also.
I love having birds. I am down to just one, an 18 year old cockatiel. I absolutely love her, and canot imagine not ever having birds, even if I never get another one (though I doubt it...but with a cat now, I might not...birds need a lot of time outside the cage, and cat saliva is deadly to birds). They are so personable, and attach so much to whoever is taking care of them. It's amazing when they start to groom you, chewing on your fingernails, and rubbing their head on your nose to get attention
If you ever decide to look into getting a bird, let me know. I highly recommend a budgie or cockatiel for every pet loving home