I am so Mad!!!!!

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately I think it is rare in todays society when someone actually is a "Mensch" and recognizes you for your worth, just by saying thank you. We just do not realize that people will bend over backwards for you if you treat the like an equall and pat them on the should once in a while for a job well done.
It's actually quite sad!

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I'm jumping in here to say that I was forgotten too yesterday. I am a receptionist too and I do alot of other things besides just answering the phone, which in and of itself can be frustrating with people yelling at us and asking us if so and so is in or why people don't answer their phone. Ugh! All I have to say is that companies wouldn't even be able to function or know what to do without us receptionists. I was disappointed because alot of other people got cards and flowers and here I got diddly squat!
Oh well...I know there are some people here who appreciate me. I did get a few little presents from people here on Christmas. I know people will be missing me when I take my vacation. Its like we are low on the todem pole, yet they can't do anything without us.