TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bless you for not letting one of GOD's creations die on the street

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shem you legend. All the best for the poor kitty - I hope it survives and leads a long happy life. And I hope whoever hit the poor thing and didn't stop has four punctured tyres and a busted gearbox that will cost $1000 to fix.

cyberkitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You did the best you could for that little kitty but I know it hurts and how angry you must feel.

My brother who now works as a firefighter once saw an injured kitty on the side of the road. It aappeared that the cat had been hit by a car. He stopped and tried to flag down help - he was a student at the time, a big strapping aztheltic type fellow. But not one car, even a police crusier, would stop!!! He took the cat to a vet and the kitty was a fighter and survived and our family adopted her. She is still very skittish though and runs at a new sound and especially new people. But when I do visit my folks, she will sleep with me at night or will jump into your lap. But she likes to hide. All the other pets - including my YY - seem to sense this kitty had a hard time at some point in her life and are kind to her. My beagle used to be VERY protective around her.

I am so sorry the cat you found had such severe injuries and I too have to wonder how some ppl can be so cold hearted!