I am so angry (long rant)

c1atsite

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by otto

And get the reference in writing, now. Good luck to you in your move and school.
Originally Posted by emrldsky

she's probably picking on you because you're (to her) an easy target. Bullies find the easiest target
Either that or deep down Ms. Doctor is sad to see Mona Lisa leave but is too hindered by her uh, personality to cope. But yeah I do agree: Busine$$ reasons are probably central to the doctor's decision. I love the advice of getting the reference in writing! Many vibes for you, babe

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I agree with everyone stating about getting unemployment... Stay until the 1st, and file your unemployment on them for the remaining month until you start your other job. You are being let go one month early due to lack of work (not having enough work for 3 people and being able to pay them) Start your paper work the week before so you do not have a lapse. You were leaving, but they are still letting you go early which is a hardship on your financial situation. You should be entitled to unemployment benifits. So... I guess just bite your tongue, know you are out of the BS soon and do what you can to keep them and yourself happy!
Good luck honey!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

monaxlisa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks a lot guys :hug: I guess I'll try to stick it out. My hours have been cut so much I'll hardly be there so maybe it won't be that bad (except for the tiny paycheck part)

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MonaxLisa

Thanks a lot guys :hug: I guess I'll try to stick it out. My hours have been cut so much I'll hardly be there so maybe it won't be that bad (except for the tiny paycheck part)
Hang in there hon, it's almost over!