i am scared about my kittens eye

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get this treated ASAP! My kitty had some kind of infection as a very young kitten and this is what his eye has looked like since the day I got him. He's the one on the right. It doesn't bother him, but I don't think he sees too well. It sounds like a viral infection.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

desiresgrasp

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
the vet cost 34 dollars . she didnt charge us for the flourescin staining cause my boyfriend explained our dilemma with cash..

I think I may start using this vet. I like her

Anyways the vet said that pinky just has a corneal abrasion that had gotton infected an looked like it was beginning to heal on its own but just to be on the safe side she gave us ointment to put on every 8 hours and she wants to see the baby again on monday just to be sure

I feel so much better and pinky seems to feel better already

YAY!

musicteacher

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Excellent! I'm glad everything worked out well for you. I know exactly what if feels like to have cash issues and a kitty that needs to see the vet. Life through a curve ball or two at hubby and me before I got my current job, and we had to work out payment plans with our vet more than once. It's so heartbreaking when your kitty isn't feeling well, too. I've lost my fair share of sleep because of that too.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad you were able to find a vet to work with
Here's to total recovery for Pinky soon.