I am proud of my kitty because ...

iced tei

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am proud of Buster for getting through those first few weeks of his life where he was incredibly sickly and deathly skinny because his mother was killed.

I am proud of him for weaning himself onto hard food, and for learning to use the litterbox all by himself as well.

I am proud of him for having grown into the handsome creature he is today.

I am proud of him because even though my boyfriend can be a little cold sometimes, he still will sneak up to cuddle with him ten minutes later.

I am proud of him for how he sits so nicely while I clip his nails and put nail caps on him.

I am proud of his growing intelligence- he no longer allows toys to slip into places where he can't reach them. He will pick them up when they get close, and carry them back to a safe zone.

I am proud of how people compliment me on his behavior with strangers and in public, as well as his carrier manners.

I am proud of him being the best little cat I've ever had.

I love this kitten.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Callista

Does Forest have CH? Tailer sounds like a real gem--did you ever foster, and does he help you foster? Some kitties are "motherly" like that.
from Tari's 'cat page' on Forest... Forest has cerebellar hyperplasia (CH). CH is a disability that effects his motor functions. It was caused by his mama cat contracting the dystemper virus while she was pregnant with him. As a result, he's quite wobbly, walks like a drunk, and his head bobbles when he concentrates on something. But that doesn't matter to Forest...his disability doesn't keep him from bossing the other boys around, playing with his favorite toys, climbing up on the furniture, eating anything he can get his paws on, and loving his humans with all his heart (and CH kitties have a LOT of heart)!