I AM PREGNANT!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vlinder

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for being so sweet as to check up on me Spike and Threelegs. I am doing well, my days go from bad to good and back again. I look like I am already 4 months since my bowel system is so screwed up. Know of anything to clear me out??

My husband is taking it quite well. The night I told him he took it really hard since it was so unexpected!! But now he is being so cute about it, always calling me at work to find out how his "little pregnant wife is doing!" We are looking at names so if you know of any good sources, let me know.

My mother is down in Florida.. she will find out on Mother's Day morning when she's out to breakfast with my brother and she opens the package I sent her!!! I can't wait to hear her reaction!

My Chloe cat is very excited to become a big sister! Every night as I lay to sleep she lies down on my stomach and keeps my belly warm until I fall asleep, and wakes me up the same way each morning! I am concerned, however, with the fact that she is such a skittish cat and what effect it'll have on her when the baby arrives. I wonder how long she'll hide for when she hears it fussing!!

I must go!! Take care all and I'll keep you all posted.. CIAO!

kaaren sander

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
vlinder,
re: your concerns about your cat's reaction to baby's cries. Daughter has five cats and a very large dog. My husband retrived baby cries from the internet and made a tape that they play so that the animals will be used to baby cries in the house. Will let you know if it worked when baby Claire arrives.

yoviher

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Arrrg.
Sometimes I am so stupid.

Kellye, I saw you looking at "I am pregnant" thread in the Who's Online list and I immediately went at it. And I did not see the date.

Well, a belated congratulations? It's better than no congrats! Hope the baby's fine.

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LoL victor, don't feel bad, I almost did the same thing you did. I did however, look at all the replies and figured out that she had had the baby three years ago, though
Thankgoodness I hadn't posted the Congrats first, before reading.....

Hope your 3 year old and baby cat(s) are doing fine

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was really excited too, and had started composing a reply in my head when I looked at the dates

I checked vlinder´s profile to see if she was posting at all these days, and saw that she registred the same day I did, 3 years ago (in 2 days)!
I also found out she had a girl who is named Jade

taoofcat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
concatulations!!!!

having children is both joyous and painful, but its all worth it. the first three months are the hardest.

spikeadelika

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OH how funny - I got an email that this thread had been replied to - I must have subscribed to it 3 years ago. But it did get me to look and login to The Cat Site again.

Vlinder, Anne & myself were all pregnant at the same time 3 years ago.

I now have 2 precious boys !!

Joshua 2 years and 4 months

and Sebastian 6 months old

I wonder how the other mommies are getting along.
I will have to go do some searches to find out.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spike, when I saw that you had replied to this thread, I couldn't believe it! It is good to see you!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I second that! And what gorgeous boys!!!!