I am paranoid

Aafia Ijaz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
If somehow my cat's stomach was inflamed, would this piece come out of her poop normally or would she vomit it?PS I saw this in her poop. She also vomited today again, but didn't bring this thing up. I am actually very paranoid so I'm asking this, i know my question is weird.

Attachments

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
A Aafia Ijaz is that a ribbon? Do you recognise what it is and know if that is all there was?
If she is still vomiting, I'd be getting her to the vet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Aafia Ijaz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A Aafia Ijaz is that a ribbon? Do you recognise what it is and know if that is all there was?
If she is still vomiting, I'd be getting her to the vet.
Thats a thin wrapper. Mostly likely a tape. Yeah that is all there was

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Unless you are 100% sure there is no other 'tape' inside her, I would contact the vet and ask what can be done to check her given she is vomiting. Does the vet know about this tape she passed in her stool?

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If your cat has been swallowing foreign objects, they could come out either end. Worse, they could get caught in the intestines and cause a fatal blockage and/or internal bleeding.

Take your cat to the vet’s ASAP!

PS- You’re not paranoid. This could turn serious.

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
A vet can at least get pictures of her insides to get a better handle of what’s going on. Hopefully there isn’t anything stuck, but she may still need some anti-inflammatory meds or even antibiotics to prevent infection.