I am not sure if I am posting in the correct forum

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Please move if needed..

***If I repeat questions, I have had several grand mal seizures over the past 20 plus years.
I feel bad I often repeat things over and over or repeat questions
Thanks guys and gals. I so appreciate it.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
If anyone gets snippy at you for repeating questions, feel free to let a mod or mentor know. But we are all here generally nice and understanding!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've found that this site is very tolerant of things like that, everyone is usually very nice and helpful! If you post in the wrong forum, it wouldn't take long and they will move you to the right one, they want people to receive help and answers as fast as possible. Keep posting, you'll find a lot of very nice and knowledgeable people here!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So far I am finding amazing people here. I am learning so much about various people, various cats, and I have learned so much in the few days I have been here.

I get frustrated knowing I am repeating myself, knowing I asked at least part if not the full question(s)... I know others want to who knows what... reading something they know I asked yesterday or last week or last month. Scares me. Especially if I can't remember if I asked or was thinking of aski g.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
l really wouldn't worry about it. This is a wonderful community of people who are here for the same reasons.

lf it sets your own mind at rest, you can go to your profile page to remind yourself of what you already posted before committing to a new post.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It doesn't hurt to repeat questions, we'll just get quicker at answering them if we already know the answer! Plus there are a LOT of people like me who miss a lot because they aren't on the site all the time, I go all summer without a computer, so that is really hit and miss for me. So having the same question again will just get seen by more people! Good luck and keep posting!

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
@Andrya. Thank you so much.

I am a SAHM who has severe social anxiety. My kids are in school... so message boards are my life.

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you Di. Makes me feel good. Social anxiety and memory issues stink. So it is great having people who understand. Plus my furrbabies understand. I love having people who just go with the flow.

How come no computer in the summer?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have internet (no phone lines or cable) where I am at, we are looking into Dishnet internet, but I don't want to pay 50.00 a month. They are sending us offers cheaper and cheaper, as soon as they get down to 30.00 we'll do it. We tried the one on the phone, but we are down in a 'bowl', and it kept disconnecting every 10 or 15 minutes due to poor reception so we dropped it. It was funny, because our cell phones work fine! I'm hoping we get internet soon, for now I use the computer at work or go to the library! I guess that was a long, around about way to tell you I work as a school nurse so I have the summer off, great, but no internet! That's also why you'll see a long time sometimes between my posts, I've got a 'customer' in the office.

Last edited:

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
GOOD LUCK! My dad just got internet out in the middle of nowhere in Alaska a couple years ago. He pays over $100 for the lowest speed.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GOOD LUCK! My dad just got internet out in the middle of nowhere in Alaska a couple years ago. He pays over $100 for the lowest speed.
I pay $73 a month for internet and it's not very good. I live less than 5 minutes outside of town, but this is all I can get.

rachelinaz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My dad lives outside a tiny town called Skagway, Alaska. He lives in Dyea. He SAYS he has it for me but I haven't been back in 2 years and he still has it. ;) He does banking, reads news and I'm not sure what else.
He may have disconnected as he took his house and made the basement into a little apartment. I am not sure if he is moving in the upper part or lower part of the house. The internet is on the upper level.

I pay $73 a month for internet and it's not very good. I live less than 5 minutes outside of town, but this is all I can get.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please move if needed
***If I repeat questions, I have had several grand mal seizures over the past 20 plus years
I feel bad I often repeat things over and over or repeat questions
Thanks guys and gals. I so appreciate it.
I repeat things all the time without having a good reason for it so worry not my friend.

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stay at home mom.
In other words we don't work Outside the home we just take care of our children and the household.
I'm one too.

Last edited: