I am new to the site but i need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Katie...please update Bravey Baby's status.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katie7897

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi everyone

i finally found a vet late last night that was near me and we got there and he was very nice, he told me that my baby girl was very dehydrated and that we have to give her fluids and he wants to run more test because of her weight and what was going on. So i told him that it was okay, as we are doing this i notice that her chest was no longer moving it was bearly so i told him and he listened to her and he said that she was gone.

Me and my husband are completley devistated about this more so him though, she was a really great cat fun loving and caring. She always help me in the kitchen while cooking loved to be under my feet and sticking her head in the fridge when i open it up, my other animals know something is going on but they dont know what so that is really hard to watch them looking for her

well thanks again for all of your thoughts, insights and prayers

thank you
katie

thecatsmeow

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry Katie, I know it's hard to lose an animal, especially one that's so close to you and you to them. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your precious kitty.

While it's a hard thing to cope with, she will always be with you in spirit, and she will be one of the first to greet you on the other side. And though you will never "get over it", time will eventually make things easier. I wish you both the best of luck during this healing process.

Ashley

ginnyp

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Katie, Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m so sorry you lost Bravey Baby. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m sure losing her so suddenly on top of the turmoil of moving to a new community makes it all the more difficult for you to deal with. My heart goes out to you and your husband.

Bravey Baby will be in your hearts forever, and waiting for you at Rainbow Bridge. R.I.P. sweet kitty.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Katie, I'm so sorry for your loss. I had hoped last night that you had found a place in time. Please know we are thinking of you.

princeegrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am sorry for your loss I just lost a cat a week ago that was only 4 he had a disease where his bad red blood cells killed his good red blood cells

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Katie-

There are many who are sad that this cat did not make it. Out of tribute to this cat I am locking this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.