I am just so bored right now

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Well, I would say I am right here, come see me, but that would be a BIG mistake on my part.
Yep, you are right

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

BB I got me some Grape Smirnoff's
They do taste like Grape pop, they just didn't go to good with the Chocolate Éclair I ate
^ of those will last me till next year
Did you like the grape Smirnoff?

And who told you to eat chocolate eclairs with them, even I wouldn't do that.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can come help me install stuff to my new computer! I've been at it for 3 days now and I'm pretty tired of it!.

And I find out now that the reason my computer has been rebooting itself on it's own periodically is not a setting in Windows XP, but a hardware issue. So I have to now back it all up again and take the computer to the store for repair on Monday. *sigh*

This is the 3rd new computer that I've had since January 30th that has had problems. The first was Dell and the CD Rom was broken. The second was also a Dell but it came with the wrong operating system and then the graphic card blew up after 7 hours of use. I returned the whole thing to Dell for a refund and bought something locally, and now that one is having issues. I think it's only a bad memory stick or more than likely the power supply which isn't powerful enough, but still...I've never had so many problems trying to buy and set up a new computer as I have this month!!!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

You can come help me install stuff to my new computer! I've been at it for 3 days now and I'm pretty tired of it!.

And I find out now that the reason my computer has been rebooting itself on it's own periodically is not a setting in Windows XP, but a hardware issue. So I have to now back it all up again and take the computer to the store for repair on Monday. *sigh*

This is the 3rd new computer that I've had since January 30th that has had problems. The first was Dell and the CD Rom was broken. The second was also a Dell but it came with the wrong operating system and then the graphic card blew up after 7 hours of use. I returned the whole thing to Dell for a refund and bought something locally, and now that one is having issues. I think it's only a bad memory stick or more than likely the power supply which isn't powerful enough, but still...I've never had so many problems trying to buy and set up a new computer as I have this month!!!
I hope you were not taking to me, I am computer stupid, I can install or do nothing, I am lucky to get on here.