i am in shock...

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your tragic loss, but dont blame yourself for it. When our Amber was hit by a car the other week I thought to myself, if only we hadnt told her off for annoying Minnie she would have stayed indoors that much longer and the chain of events that followed would never have happened, but life does not run on what if`s. You tried your best to resolve a difficult situation and get your loved one away from danger.
RIP Carmella.

aileen06

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry about your loss but please don't blame yourself. Rest in Peace Carmella.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on such a horrific loss. Carmella is truly a very beautiful cat - she's playing happily over RB now. I am sending you healing vibes that recalling those special times with Carmella can erase that last terrible memory of what happened to her. such a great tragedy - reading your post brought tears to my eyes.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so very sorry

Sometimes, things just happen and you are not to blame. Your sweet Carmella will be waiting for you at the bridge.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG, OMG
I'm so, so sorry. LISTEN TO ME!!! It is NOT your fault. Don't blame yourself for this horrible accident. RIP Carmella.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, that is so horrible! I can't believe you had to see something like that, that's one of my biggest fears
I hope you can some how find peace through all of this terror. I'm very sorry for you and your family.

It's NOT your fault! It's no one's fault! Please don't think it was anything you did.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*hugs* This is one of the worst ways to have a loved one go... Im so sorry you had to see it, you did your best, she knew you loved her and she is playing happily over the bridge right now, probably worried sick that you're sad and she cant be there to help you! There was nothing at all that could have been done, if you'd of ran after her you could have been hit too... Im so sorry, I can't tell you how sorry I am, she was BEAUTIFUL!!