I am in a state of shock!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no, Kellye, how awful. I can't imagine how difficult this must be for you to deal with so suddenly! Please feel free to discuss your feelings with your friends here at TCS. Sometimes it can really help to express how you feel, and we're all here for you!
Stephanie

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
{{{{Kellye}}}}

I'm so sorry to hear this. You are in our thoughts as well as her family.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have just found out that his charges have been increased to first degree murder. Which indicates that he may have had to do some thinking before he did it - I don't know if he confessed all to the cops, but now I have decided, it may be better for me not to contact him right now. I am so sad that a friend of mine could do this.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

Kellye, how awful -- for you, for him, for her! Words fail me.
my thoughts exactly...

*hugs* Kellye - my thoughts are with you at this time. I could not even imagine to think what your going through - chin up!!

tulip2454

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kiwideus-do you really think it would be better not to contact him? Maybe if you think of how you would feel. Apart from the fact that he has does a horrendous thing by killing his girlfriend he must be feeling very very alone and completely devestated. You know this guy well enough to call him a good friend so I would take it that he feels the same about you. He may feel totally abandoned by his family and friends (I am only guessing here as I dont know). People do all kinds of completely insane things for whatever reasons but maybe if you got in touch just to let him know you are thinking of him at this time etc. You dont have to say much, just to be there.
Just a thought
Alexis

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't try to contact him. He's in custody and if you try to contact him the police might think you are interfering or you are included in this murder and start in on you as a suspect.

Take care of yourself.

R.I.P. Kiwideus's friends late girlfriend.