I am gonna Kill Steve..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Purr

I'm confused!

I feel so sorry for your kitties. I'm sure that was very scary.
Did he not think it would scare them, or not care? I'm glad the one that was most important wasn't shaved at least...

Can you post pictures?

&
for your nudie patooties.
LOL soon as I get some batteries I will be. They arent scared of the clippers i got them used to it incase i ever shaved...lol

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stampit3d

Shave his head bald while he sleeps!
Linda
I am ready to...he just used my very nice..blanket for straining dishes on

lndscpsam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

I am ready to...he just used my very nice..blanket for straining dishes on
Hmmmm.... I'm starting to wonder about Steve, Katie! Hide the clippers! Your poor kitties. I told my husband the story and he just shook his head and said "If he wanted to help her out why didn't he just clean the house"? Well, I guess we could write a whole post on Steve's mental health. You hang in there girl - and hide your cats when you go out!

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lndscpsam

Hmmmm.... I'm starting to wonder about Steve, Katie! Hide the clippers! Your poor kitties. I told my husband the story and he just shook his head and said "If he wanted to help her out why didn't he just clean the house"? Well, I guess we could write a whole post on Steve's mental health. You hang in there girl - and hide your cats when you go out!
Oh his mental health is fine..hes just a redneck..he does things backwards LOL

I love him dearly I do. And I appreciate the sentiment..but I agree why didnt he just clean the house...

Well he did clean the bedroom today..he felt bad about the cats lol but he was happy that he got Lyla and Lace mixed up and we found a fully intact Lyla lol..clippers are no longer in his reach..

I tell ya..sometimes i wonder why I love him so much LMAO