I am going to burst!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lunch...

Crayfish and rocket sandwich, strawberry smoothie and a small packet of organic honey popcorn! mmmmmmm

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, last night I had a piece of meatless lasagna, salad, 2 slices of garlic bread and a piece of the brownie cake, a glass of red wine and a few beers. I felt like a blowfish.

My dad (who the dinner was for) asked for both kinds of lasagna. He only ate 1/2 of the meat (I made that kind because of him - he used to LOVE my Mom's before they were divorced). I said TWICE to him - "I guess it isn't as good as Mom's, huh?" He must have had that selective hearing problem going on because he didn't answer me, but had no problem hearing everything else that was said all night.
Anyway, he ate 2 big portions of the meatless, lots of bread, wine, 2 DESSERTS and finished his girlfirend's dessert!!! Then he asked for no cal sweetner for his coffee, but I didn't have any.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rockcat

Well, last night I had a piece of meatless lasagna, salad, 2 slices of garlic bread and a piece of the brownie cake, a glass of red wine and a few beers. I felt like a blowfish.

My dad (who the dinner was for) asked for both kinds of lasagna. He only ate 1/2 of the meat (I made that kind because of him - he used to LOVE my Mom's before they were divorced). I said TWICE to him - "I guess it isn't as good as Mom's, huh?" He must have had that selective hearing problem going on because he didn't answer me, but had no problem hearing everything else that was said all night.
Anyway, he ate 2 big portions of the meatless, lots of bread, wine, 2 DESSERTS and finished his girlfirend's dessert!!! Then he asked for no cal sweetner for his coffee, but I didn't have any.
Oh craaaaaaap you just reminded me that i need to buy that sweetner for my dad before he gets here on saturday

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Oh craaaaaaap you just reminded me that i need to buy that sweetner for my dad before he gets here on saturday
Well, if he's like my dad if you buy the blue stuff he'll want the yellow stuff. If you buy the yellow stuff, he'll want the blue stuff...

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rockcat

Well, if he's like my dad if you buy the blue stuff he'll want the yellow stuff. If you buy the yellow stuff, he'll want the blue stuff...
Lol there is only one kind over here hehe