I am freezing!!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its the middle of May. I should be able to wear a sleeveless blouse to work and not freeze to death!! I guess there are some ladies in my office going through menopause and having hot flashes. Well its a freaking iceberg in here. I have a big sweatshirt on, the girl next to me had a fleece throw wrapped around her, and the girl in the front desk is always cold so she has her heater on. I also have my heater going! Its MAY!! No heaters should be on in Georgia!!

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If its any consulation, its cold and wet here to
Its a bit on the chilly side but i am still in a T-shirt so i guess it cant be too bad

The wind is blowing a gale, the cats just do not want to go out. Cant blame them really
I dont either

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YIKES! I'm glad thats not me, I'd be going nuts if my heater was on in May!

I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt today, only b/c its rainy and icky outside - but I haven't turned on my heater since early April - I hope you warm up fast!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its crazy. When I got here last summer it was always hot in this office now all of the sudden its freezing cold. I stay cold all the time anyway. I need to be warm!! My fingers are so cold its hurts!!

pombina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The cats house, we just pay the mortgage..
I feel your PAIN!!! Its freezing in this office EVERYDAY! first thing in the morning, and later in the afternoon. Our air con is just nuts. I can see my hair blowing around and the notes I have on my desk and I am SICK of it! I have to sit with my jacket on everyday

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I look like a nut sitting here with dress slacks on and dress shoes with an xl sized timbland sweatshirt that belongs to my boyfriend. Oh well. Atleast it is warmer than my sleeveless shell!!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Phenomsmom said:
Its the middle of May. I should be able to wear a sleeveless blouse to work and not freeze to death!! I guess there are some ladies in my office going through menopause and having hot flashes. Well its a freaking iceberg in here. I have a big sweatshirt on, the girl next to me had a fleece throw wrapped around her, and the girl in the front desk is always cold so she has her heater on. I also have my heater going! Its MAY!! No heaters should be on in Georgia!!
QUOTE]

OMG The office manager is freezing me out too. They guys in the shop, when they walk through make fun of me for sitting here with my sweatshirt on. I think she's menapausal too

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know just how you feel.

There are three of us (cold blooded gals) in my office, one who is our office manager... then we have our boss (hot blooded guy).

He CRANKS the air conditioner, he even turns it on at 6am when he gets here. Thank goodness for our office manager, she is on our side. We have "turn it up/turn it down" wars all year long - )not only with the air conditioner, but with the heat in the winter). He turns it up, we turn it down, over and over all day long.

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, is it any consolation if I tell you gals that my house is fairly cold and I end up wearing a sweater in here when it's 80 degrees outside??

The best part is, I can't change the tempature of the house...

shelly1212

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am always cold at the office. Most of the time I have a jacket on and always wear slacks because a dress won't keep me warm. Funny how I am walking around with a jacket and it's 99 degrees outside.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I don't feel so dorky now!! we did manage to get the air turned down for now!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by shelly1212

I am always cold at the office. Most of the time I have a jacket on and always wear slacks because a dress won't keep me warm. Funny how I am walking around with a jacket and it's 99 degrees outside.
Same here, I can actually feel the air conditioning blowing against me.

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know the pain. I work in a temperature controlled environment and that means controlled to frezee us out! Thank Goodness for shop coats !

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Air con ? in the office ? Whats that
Our office is ancient, and we have to open windows

Well i must admit i do like to have a window or two open at work and my colleagues are always on at me about it

I am the same at home tho', only difference is that Pete is always complaining about being cold

I blame my mum, she has a fresh air fetish as well