I Am Back

zatteberry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have been gone for a few years... maybe more than that, so I feel the need to make this post. I have been looking for an active cat forum to be part of since the one I was at for a long time is not as active as it used to be.

Anyways... my name is Zach. I am a certified cat behavior consultant and veterinary technician. I have loved cats all of my life and have done everything I can do to save as many as possible. I work with feral cats, cats with upper respiratory infection, aggressive cats, and so on.

I worked at the animal shelter for 6 years and worked with a myriad of problem cats. It was from there that I decided that I wanted to further my education and help as many cat owners as I could. I have 3 cats of my own that I adopted... a Ragdoll mix, a Maine Coon mix, and a Siberian cat.

Nice to meet you all, I hope to see you all around :).

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Z zatteberry
Welcome back Zach :wave3:

Great to see that you've pursuing your passion and thank you for offering your experiences and expertise.

Do post your kitties for us to see :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zatteberry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you! I posted a picture on my post just now :).

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Oh, I see it now. It wasn't showing earlier on.

My, they are a beautiful bunch! You have 4 cats!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! You have a lot of experience with cats, which will undoubtedly be valuable here in TCS. I hope to see you around the forums!