I am always finding kittens and i take of strays at my house i need help

danielleb14

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
 I want to reach out to anyone who can help with the TNR program in the Fullerton, Ca area. I currently am in the process of trying to trap a mom and her 4 babies around my neighborhood. I will be looking to fix her and release her back in to my neighborhood' that is all set up however there are 4 kittens I will be looking to find homes for. I would rather word of mouth to find homes then shelter or adoption location. I will be getting all the kittens checked out, dewormed and their first set of shots by a veterinarian. I will be adopting them out for 30$ each. Also there is a industrial area in Fullerton that is over run by an abundance of cats and their kittens. I have tried to contact the TNR program but have yet to get back to me. I am looking to see if someone knows another program that is similar so these cats can be fixed and maybe find homes for the kittens but release the adults back.

ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am not familiar with the area but am sending vibes you find someone.  We need all the help and support we can get.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

danielleb14

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! Yes we need as much help as possible so many cats and kittens every year.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

I want to reach out to anyone who can help with the TNR program in the Fullerton, Ca area. I currently am in the process of trying to trap a mom and her 4 babies around my neighborhood. I will be looking to fix her and release her back in to my neighborhood' that is all set up however there are 4 kittens I will be looking to find homes for. I would rather word of mouth to find homes then shelter or adoption location. I will be getting all the kittens checked out, dewormed and their first set of shots by a veterinarian. I will be adopting them out for 30$ each. Also there is a industrial area in Fullerton that is over run by an abundance of cats and their kittens. I have tried to contact the TNR program but have yet to get back to me. I am looking to see if someone knows another program that is similar so these cats can be fixed and maybe find homes for the kittens but release the adults back.
Sometimes the city authorities are willing to help out with TNR.  At this moment there is a parallell thread, which I think is such an example.   Anyways, I know they sometimes do.  Try to contact them, the animal control, or if you find a Trustee in the city council whom seems easy to talk to...  Dont go into too much details before you are sure they are TNR friendly though.

Sometimes its possible to talk the shop owners, and business owners nearby, to help out with sponsoring.  You do the majority of job, they help with paying for the vet bills and perhaps some cat food...  Gives them good PR and lotsa of good Karma,  these deeds also being praiseworthy by God.