I am also expecting..

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So, only two more weeks to wait! When the time in near, make sure you don't have to get out of the house too much and sleep in the same room as her, This way you will be there when she gives birth.
Keep us posted.

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear she's doing well! Can't wait to see pics of the babies

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KiTTYL0VE4

I FELT MOVEMENT!!!!!

Today is the first time I've felt kittens moving. But they could have been moving for a while now. Usually when I try to touch her stomach she gets up and moves. Today though, she let me hold my hand on her tummy for like 1/2 hour, and the whole time my hand was there, they were moving! Its like they're all tumbling around in there!
That sounds about right...movement 2 weeks before delivery. I wasn't on TCS when Elsa was pregnant and I never even thought to feel for the babies' movement. Since she had 8 kittens, it probably would've been pretty cool! LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

I wasn't on TCS when Elsa was pregnant and I never even thought to feel for the babies' movement. Since she had 8 kittens, it probably would've been pretty cool! LOL
It is definitely really cool.. Since I started feeling them move, I've been trying to get her to let me touch and keep my hand there so I can feel them. Usually it doesn't work unless she is sleeping on her side, and I have to be really gentle or she gets up.. The movement is almost constant, the kittens are SO active and I just wonder what Precious is feeling! How can she even sleep with them moving so much? It is just the most amazing thing in the world..

cslenker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's very addictive. I loved feeling the kittens moving when Baby Girl was pregnant. I went through withdrawl after she had them, lol.

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If anyone is interested in seeing pics of Precious I just posted a few in the Fur Pics & Videos section. They were taken about a week after she chose me.. She's not pregnant in them. I can't get any good pics of her baby bump.

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, she is officially a blimp. Her belly is so round, that she can't clean her butt. I noticed this the other day. She was trying to clean back there, but she had to keep switching her position so she could *try* to reach it. She was being so quick about it, it looked like she was just rolling around on the floor. I feel bad for her, not being able to clean her booty, but I thought it was pretty funny watching her try.

Edit: Should I go back there with a wet cloth and clean her butt for her? It's not dirty and there isn't poop stuck there, but I know cats like to be clean, so I'm wondering if she feels dirty since she can't do it herself?

cslenker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
If she will let you it would be good to clean her. Fortunatly Baby Girl didn't get too big to clean herself. Lol