I am a terrible American!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
85%
85-100%: Welcome to the United States! (And, truth be told, you know more about this great land than most Americans.)
Not too bad for a Canadian who didn't study for the test. I'll readily admit that I guessed some of them, but if you think about the questions, they can be educated guesses.

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You answered 85% of questions correctly.

I got 3, 8 and 19 wrong and 19 was cause I don't need to know the form cause I was born here.

85-100%: Welcome to the United States! (And, truth be told, you know more about this great land than most Americans.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You all did so much better than I did. I need to go back to school!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

I aced it!
Aww Showoff!!

I got a 70%. I don't like how they listed the 13 original colonies. its all jumbled and hard to read and determine what was in one and not the other!

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a 60%.....that is pretty bad..lol but I hated history in school

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got an 80%, not bad for me since i really find american history booooring and only paid attention to as much as I had too to pass gov't

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got 90%--I missed the one about the form too, and the one about who picks Supreme Court justices, which I think was kind of a trick question (I said the Senate, since you can't be appointed without Senate approval...)

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm at a 70%...not too bad seeing I never liked government or American History.

Wow, and for NOT being an immigrate to the US, I knew which form to fill out for INS
Well, which isn't fair because 1) How many citizens are going to fill out that form and 2) It's not INS anymore, it's called something else (INS was split after 9/11)

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got 90%. The test is basic knowledge of American history and law, stuff you should have learned in high school.