I am a new Granny, at the age of 18!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on two healthy babies. And sorry about the ones that were stillborn. It does seem odd that the larger ones didn't make it...maybe because she is so tiny, the deliveries were difficult, and they died as they were born? Or something may be wrong with them inside...like Momof (Jenny) said, you just need to focus on the two that survived.

I must admit...I was a little afraid to read the post of an 18 y/o with kittens...I am glad I did! Your maturity in knowing your girl needs to be protected from males, and needs to be spayed is like a breath of fresh air!

Congrats on the cute babies!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jessix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was a little worried posting as an 18 year old.
I know that I will most likely get looked down apon, due to my age. Believe me, I am mature.
Twitch and babies are great, she is an awesome mommy! She has been doing everything right, and she still takes the time to cuddle me

I am really proud of her!
Thanks for all the advice, and the congrats I have been receiving. I will post more photos soon, as the babies grow

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jessix

That could be possible, but there was only one male cat, and he was a deep reddish black colour....
Is he owned?? If not, it would be a good thing for him to be trapped and neutered so he cannot father anymnore litters.

Katie

jessix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He didn't have any ID, and I haven't seen him around here before.
He hasn't been around for us to get him, though.

jessix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'll talk to the other half about it

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on your two little babies. It must have been so shocking to take her to be spayed and hear she's pregnant! Since you're new-- please when finding a home for the one you are rehoming charge at least 25$ fee and get it spayed or neutered before it leaves you. A really good way to do both at once is to have the surgery done and then charge the price of the surgery as an adoption fee.
They're so adorable! Have fun with your grandkids! It makes me want to foster some from the shelter so bad!