I already know I'm pretty but where did I come from? What kind am I?

jenn812

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is Kellen! He was adopted in January 2010 as a 4 mo old kitten. At that time he was already 7 lbs! He's a big boy at 16lbs and VERY fluffy!

Mostly bicolor pattern but also has tabby markings on his forehead. Has a few little bits of brownish fur as well! Pale yellow/green eyes.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I'm no expert on the breeds but he has a wonderful long thick coat and bush tail!  His ears don't look very tufty or with huge paws so I don't think he's Maine Coon but he is getting on for that size I think at 16 lb.  Beautiful profile to his nose:-D  I'm not sure what you would call his colour patern with having that little bit of brown tabby in there as from first looking at him I though he was bi-coloured.

Very handsome, and looks quite at home in all that snow with his thick fur.

Last edited:

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
I think he's a blue and white bicolour. Longhaired blue cats quite often have some bits of apricot coloured hair. Especially if he's a tabby - which I cannot quite make my mind up about.

He reminds me more of the Siberian cat breed. But he certainly a very, very pretty cat for sure :rbheart:

armina

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
His physical shape and fur reminds me of my Emilia, and she's a purebred Siberian. Perhaps he has a little Siberian/DLH/maybe Norwegian Forest Cat in him?

What a gorgeous kitty. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jenn812

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all the comments guys!

I should add that even though he is 16 lbs he could use a little weight loss. He's a big, tall, long boy so he's going to be BIG no matter what but could lose a pound or two.

His fur is seriously the SOFTEST fur I've ever felt! It's very wispy and fine.