I absolutely HATE it when my cat...

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hate it when my cat Grace tries to climb my leg when I'm wearing shorts.

And when Rusty throws up on the carpet an inch away from the linoleum.

And when Toby scoots his butt across the carpet to wipe after using the litterbox, especially if we have company.

I got more....LOTS more. Anyone else?

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yea Prince is still young so he thinks he can climb up my leg especially when I am wearing shorts. Princess got outta that stage. But I hate it when Princess gets to the to of our saltwater fish tank, have been tellin her no and I squirt her with the water bottle and I have been doing that for about 8 months now, you figure she would learn right? not her. lol But other then that not much. OOHHH Princess again
When I am sleeping and she wants love if I am sleeping on my back its the only time she will walk on my chest and it hurts and i wake up and roll over and then we cuddle, lol

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cinder

And when Toby scoots his butt across the carpet to wipe after using the litterbox, especially if we have company.
If you haven't already checked with a vet, please take Toby immediately. The butt scooting thing is a classic sign of impacted anal glands, which can be very serious.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's a good reminder Satai, but this particular action is done to remove a *Klingon*. (or is it Clingon?)

Which reminds me...

I hate it when my cats leave the afore mentioned Klingon anywhere and I step on it.

Yes, kittyprincess...waking me up for a headrub is somewhere on my list too.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate it when Duke runs to me for protection at 3 am when somthing scared him. He tends to launch himself directly into my stomach and I have to then get up and pee.
I also hate it when Sibohan wales at the celing (I live in an apartment) the people upstairs don't care.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hate it when super shed-meister Sapphire insistes on rubbing up against my sweaty legs so I get a covering of fur- I'm hot enough already!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate it when Whitey scratches his claws on the cupboards and the table for the litter boxes. It drives me nuts b/c he does it for a LONG TIME!

I hate it when Luna starts to swat at the other cats...then I get in trouble.

asecretk

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hate it when Gizzy swats at the kittens for no reason, she can be such a

I hate it when Jasper demands to get pets right now because it is to hot

I hate it when the kittens decide to climb the towel rack and knock the clean towels in the litter box

of course I still love them all

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anya drive sme crazy when she chomps down on my toes/feet or my nose. I keep trying to tell her that these are very sensitive areas and that no matter how lightly and playfully she bites me there it stills HURTS.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, she does a few things that are annoying, but they're not really that bad. She trips me when I'm going to feed her... she'll walk in between my legs as I'm walking, and I don't wanna step on her, so I end up falling and catching myself on the walls. And she'll want to come in the bathroom with me, so I let her in, then as soon as I sit down, she wants out.... desperately. Like, "mommy I wanted in, but I don't want you to LOCK me in here!!!"

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get annoyed with the Z-ster when she punches me in the eye while I'm sleeping. I guess my eyelashes flutter and she sits by the bed and watches them until she gets so worked up she jumps claws-out at me eyes. Usually doesn't scratch, it's just an unpleasant way to wake up.

I also get annoyed because she HAS to be in the same room as me, which means when she wakes up before me she is playing in my room. Aside from then, I worry if she's not semi-attached to me.

And when she plays Escape Artist.

Other than that she doesn't do much bad.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oz licks my eyelids. That is soooo unnecessary! He also spends a good ten, twenty minutes burying his waste in the litterbox; it gets to the point where you just want to yell "Oz, it's buried already!"

Spike is obsessed with garbage. Every garbage bin in our apartment must be either shut away in a cupboard or somehow secured so that he can't climb in and tip it over. Nothing is safe.

I hate it when both cats climb up onto the bannister; I'm terrified that they're going to fall off (neither cat is what you'd call "graceful") and hurt themselves. It's a good 15' drop, and there's no way to block the bannister off so that they can't access it. (Fortunately they don't climb up onto it all that often: Oz is too lazy to climb, and there are so many other places in our apartment where Spike can get up to mischief that he loses interest in the bannister fairly quickly. Why play on a bannister when you can sit on top of the fridge?)

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My big one... Standing in front of the computer screen. This is their favorite activity while I am trying to balance the checkbook or show friends pictures.

Hope is learning to jump on my lap wthout claws (particularly important when wearing shorts). But occasionally she slips

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate it when Madden bites my toes, gets on top of the aquarium, or gives me that sad look when I go out the door.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cinder

That's a good reminder Satai, but this particular action is done to remove a *Klingon*. (or is it Clingon?)

Which reminds me...

I hate it when my cats leave the afore mentioned Klingon anywhere and I step on it.

Yes, kittyprincess...waking me up for a headrub is somewhere on my list too.
That's SO naughty.

If it's a huge problem, maybe you or your vet could trim their hair around their bums.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Ok, she does a few things that are annoying, but they're not really that bad. She trips me when I'm going to feed her... she'll walk in between my legs as I'm walking, and I don't wanna step on her, so I end up falling and catching myself on the walls. And she'll want to come in the bathroom with me, so I let her in, then as soon as I sit down, she wants out.... desperately. Like, "mommy I wanted in, but I don't want you to LOCK me in here!!!"
This sounds like mine.

Slayer is particularly bad for the last one. Sláine at least doesn't mind being locked in with you.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I hate it when Im sleeping so sound and then suddenly, my feet are being attacked. Another one is, My kitties groom each other daily, which is so sweet, but when I have company, I wish they would take it to another room when they decide to lick each others bootys.