Hypothetical Question on Wyze Products

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Wyze users know that the products are inexpensive but you get a great product. Someone is coming over on Monday to finish helping me set up the cat area and she wants my spare V2, Pan Cam and an SD card. I've had all 3 for a year. They all work great, but I no longer have a need for as I have the V3s. She has lights outside at night so having starlight sensor is not a big issue for her. The two of us are horrible at making decisions, she refuses to take for free in exchange for helping me set up cat area. I don't know what to do. Mom is also screaming that I get rid of these "satanic" devices. Brand new the V2 cost $20; the Pan cost $30 and the SD card was $10. But I have used for a year. I kind of need an answer sometime today before I get thrown out of the house.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The two of us are horrible at making decisions, she refuses to take for free in exchange for helping me set up cat area. I don't know what to do.
I'm not sure what you're asking or what the problem is....

Do you want to know how much to charge her for the equipment?

If you were planning on just giving them to her, sell them to her for like 15$ or something...if she insists on giving you more, and you don't feel comfortable with the price, then just accept it and perhaps send her a small thank you gift to make up the difference for helping you with the cat room.

If you're not comfortable taking money from her, you could ask her to bring you some cat food that you feed your kitties.....we can always use more cat food. :p

before I get thrown out of the house.
Is your mom demanding you get full price? Or does she just want them gone?
If she just wants them gone...they will be when your friend takes them after helping with the cat room...so I'm just confused about this comment...

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
From what I can find, "next-to-new" used electronics should be priced at 50% of new price, if they have signs of wear 30%, if very used 10%.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure what you're asking or what the problem is....

Do you want to know how much to charge her for the equipment?

If you were planning on just giving them to her, sell them to her for like 15$ or something...if she insists on giving you more, and you don't feel comfortable with the price, then just accept it and perhaps send her a small thank you gift to make up the difference for helping you with the cat room.

If you're not comfortable taking money from her, you could ask her to bring you some cat food that you feed your kitties.....we can always use more cat food. :p

If she just wants them gone...they will be when your friend takes them after helping with the cat room...so I'm just confused about this comment...
My Mom is VERY Virgo. She does not like clutter. And yes, she was like that with my Dad, constantly pitching his tools but he at least was able to tell her to shut up and walk away. I always feel like I'm disrespectful if I say Mom shut up.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm confused about why it's a hypothetical question. :lol: