Hyner View Jaunt

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We went up to Hyner View State Park on Wednesday. Just to get out for a while and not have to worry about other people and the whole mask thing. When we got there, there were two people from the Department of Conservation and Natural Resources (DCNR) and so we put our masks on. But they soon left and we had the area to ourselves for a good 20 minutes or so. Then other people started showing up, so we left. Still it was a nice visit and it was to be out for a while. We came home via a mountain road that zigged and zagged, which gave us a chance to see trees and leaves, until we got to a main road.

HynerViewOne.jpg

This picture was taken into the sun, so it's a bit misty-looking.
HynerViewTwo.jpg

This week, we're going to go to Tioga-Hammond Lakes Recreation Area | Pennsylvania Wilds. We used to camp there quite often when we were younger. There are a lot of trails to walk, so we'll be doing some serious walking while we're there. It's really pretty. We'll leave in the morning, take a bit of a picnic lunch with us. We're also stopping at the Visiting the PA Grand Canyon.. My parents took us there when we were kids, but I don't think I've ever been back.

We're going to these places during the week because of fewer people.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks so peaceful there and the other places you're going look like a lot of fun!!!